Check out and vote for my video so I can hang out with Christopher Nolan. Alright see ya.
It’s like opening up their mind and taking a peek. Truly fascinating.
Check out my new visually pleasing video! Hope you all enjoy!
Shot Outline- Trouble at the Bridge
1. WS of two students, a guy and a girl, in some sort of argument. The girl appears distressed, walking a few steps ahead of the tough looking guy.
TOUGH GUY: “I said I want it back!”
2. CU of Tyler, a student standing on a bridge close to the incident. Tyler watches the argument grow worse and worse. He decides to get involved.
3. MLS, 3-type composition of Tyler, distressed girl, and the tough guy. The tough guy places his finger on Tyler’s chest, warning him to not get involved in the situation.
TOUGH GUY: “Someone never learned to stay out of other people’s businesses!”
4. MCU of Tyler punching the tough guy. Tyler’s fist collides with his nose, causing him to fall to the pavement.
TYLER: “Looks like someone never learned any manners.”
5. MS of the tough guy lying against the bridge. Shot from a high dramatic angle, he wipes the blood running from his nose.
TOUGH GUY: “You idiot. You just let her get away with my wallet!”
6. LS of the distressed girl, now revealed to be a thief, running across the bridge, escaping from the scene.
And more photos that should’ve been put up by now.
Tell me what you all think!
It’s been a while since I’ve had a late night rendezvous with Tumblr…or a rendezvous with it at all. It’s nice being able to come on here and post my thoughts. Here’s some right meow.
1. That Walking Dead episode was the bee’s knees furrealz
2. I wish life was like a 1940s noir, just so I could look like this muthafuckin boss:
3. Screw midterms this week
The end. Peace Tumblr. See you in another two months.
Check out Stepdad Production’s new film, “Sheep People.” Finalist at the 72 Film Fest in Frederick. Hope you all enjoy it!