Shot Outline- Trouble at the Bridge
1. WS of two students, a guy and a girl, in some sort of argument. The girl appears distressed, walking a few steps ahead of the tough looking guy.
TOUGH GUY: “I said I want it back!”
2. CU of Tyler, a student standing on a bridge close to the incident. Tyler watches the argument grow worse and worse. He decides to get involved.
3. MLS, 3-type composition of Tyler, distressed girl, and the tough guy. The tough guy places his finger on Tyler’s chest, warning him to not get involved in the situation.
TOUGH GUY: “Someone never learned to stay out of other people’s businesses!”
4. MCU of Tyler punching the tough guy. Tyler’s fist collides with his nose, causing him to fall to the pavement.
TYLER: “Looks like someone never learned any manners.”
5. MS of the tough guy lying against the bridge. Shot from a high dramatic angle, he wipes the blood running from his nose.
TOUGH GUY: “You idiot. You just let her get away with my wallet!”
6. LS of the distressed girl, now revealed to be a thief, running across the bridge, escaping from the scene.